Weak Signal Modes

Been testing Opera for few days now. And I must admit there has been some head-scratching. 🙂
First of my microham digi keyer II which is hooked up with my TS-2000x did not produce much results. This duo works great in other modes but not with opera. I’m not sure what causes this but I suspect that my USB hub may be the problem. Anyway, I changed to my second digi keyer (mk1) and the FT-1000mp and the results began to show.

I have not yet enough experience to say anything about it’s ON-Air performance.
The software itself is very CPU hungry but this may me rectified (I hope) in later revisions. In fact new revisions are commeng all the time, sometimes several in a day.

Last night I tested for the first time the new weak signal beacon mode opera. It only ran for a few hours and I think there must be something wrong for I have had several clearly audible signals here but only one decode.
I will let it run through out the night to see if I can catch something.

Opera screen capture