KX3 set up for the MMC test. Running 5w into a FD3 barely hanging above ground. Tnx to all OMs with good ears.
SOLGT! Driver fortsatt å rydder i shacken og har en FT-1000mp til salgs.
Rydder litt plass i shacken her og har ett par rigger til salgs.
Forøvrig, vil jeg i tillegg til det etablerte annonsetilbudet for amatør-utstyr her i Norge oppfordre andre i markedet for kjøp & salg til å bruke Classified-seksjonen til LA Contest Club
For når admin har godkjent annonsen blir den uten “delay” postet slik at hele webben kan lese den.
Sorry, that the detail do not show but I am running an old SD cam here. Anyway the gear in use is an IC-7800 TRX, Heathkit SB-200 PA (modified the PA0FRI style), microkeyer II, LP100-A meter. And the logger software is N1MM.
Still fighting with the old Fritzel beam 🙂 It is around 30 Kg but when it’s in the air it feels like a ton. (no crane here, just a ladder and raw muscle force. hi hi )
My mast tube where to weak 50x2mm alu. Antenna is slightly off balance and this imbalance bent my mast without any wind force at all. It looked like a banana.
Anyway, my current rotator is to weak for this size of a antenna, but I have a stronger one lying in my garage. The trouble is that I do not have a controller for it, so I just ordered a new controller from MDS, a RC1-Y.
I got this antenna for free from a friend. It is really a FB DX-706 but the 706 configuration is to large for my small city lot, so I had to down size it to a FB DX-506 configuration.
When I got it, the antenna looked like it have been run-over by a freight train. Some tubes where missing, most of the tubes where bent, traps where full of sand, cobwebs, dead bees and wasps.
Luckily there was no aluminum corrosion. Dismantled the howl ting and cleaned it up.
By request, I re-publish these photos of a vertical dipol project I experimented with a few years back.
It started with a 6 + 6 meters dipol but ended at 6 + 9. At 6 + 9 my remote ATU was able to to tune from 160 to 10 meters.