Well, last week was not a triumph! as I broke one of the mosfets in my 144mhz pa project.
I was hoping to receive the replacement before this weekend, but no such luck.
Did one qso by the moon last night @ 100 watts, but later I got some serious computer trouble and had to stop. Reason was me trying to do some upgrades at virtualized servers here, and it went bad, and things shut down. Been cleaning up all day and things are up and running again. Thankfully.
Also, one of my 4 bay NAS devices reported that it had a disk failure last night. So, now I have ordered new disks, larger ones as it was out of space anyway. Thanks to RAID no data was lost due to failure.
I am not motivated to turn to HF this evening, so Saturday night entertainment here is YouTube.